A wide array of Eriez’ magnetic separation and recycling equipment as well as its line of small feeders has been given Eriez’ company designation of Eco-Certified. This line of Eco-Certified equipment is now highlighted in a new brochure from Eriez, "Go Green with Orange,” which is available in print and PDF format.
- Equipment identified by Eriez for the Eco-Certified designation has met several criteria:
- The products have a positive impact on recycling processes and the recycling industry
- They are manufactured with energy-savings features, including the use of energy-free permanent magnets
- All equipment is built in an Eriez facility that focuses on recycling consumables, driving down energy usage and drastically reducing solid landfill waste
- An electronic, paperless format is used when promoting the selected equipment, however, when marketed using hard copy, promotional material is printed on recycled paper.
"Go Green with Orange" explains the criteria behind the Eco-Certified designation and lists the Eco-Certified equipment available across multiple industries. The primary industries Eriez serves include aggregates, ceramics, coal processing, food processing, glass, metalworking, minerals processing, packaging, pharmaceutical, plastics, and recycling.
Eriez recycling equipment with the Eco-Certified label includes, among others, the new P-Rex Permanent Scrap Drum, RevX-E Eccentric Rotor Eddy Current Separator, and the DensitySort, ProSort FinesSort, and TotalSort Metal Recovery Systems. The designation also applies to the PolyMag Separator, which efficiently separates plastic regrind containing the PolyMag additive from other resins.
The brochure also showcases the company's’ Eco-Certified Electromagnetic Feeders and Eco-Certified Permanent Magnetic Plates, Grates, and Traps. “Go Green with Orange” offers product details and highlights the features that helped the equipment earn the Eco-Certified designation.
The back cover of “Go Green with Orange” is dedicated to Eriez’ PolyMag Separator. According to the brochure, Eriez’ PolyMag Separator provides an efficient means to separate plastic regrind containing the PolyMag Additive from other resins, reducing material waste and disposal costs.
“Go Green with Orange” explains, “From energy-saving StackCell flotation technology for coal processing to eco-friendly magnetic separators for the pharmaceutical industry, Eriez Eco-Certified products are designed with both customers' needs and the environment in mind.”
This brochure can be downloaded in PDF format at http://eriez.com/Products/ecocertifiedgogreenwithorange/.
To obtain a printed copy, contact Eriez – toll-free 888.300-ERIEZ (3743) within the U.S. and Canada, online at www.eriez.com, or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and request brochure B-112.