Advanced Metrology Technologies Featured in Quality Vision International’s Tech Tour
Quality Vision International (QVI) officials announce plans for its 2013 Western Region Technical Tour. The Tech Tour is a series of User Group Seminars and Micro-Shows, held in conjunction with QVI channel partners where visitors can see and interact with the latest measurement and quality control technology. The Tech Tour will make five stops in the spring and summer at locations across the Western United States.
QVI Tech Tours will showcase the latest QVI-developed technologies for inspection and measurement from Optical Gaging Products, RAM Optical Instrumentation, Certified Comparator Products, and VIEW Micro-Metrology, including:
- Multisensor systems for measuring complex 3D parts
- High-speed systems for measuring micro-fabricated parts near the production line
- All-new Optical Comparators with digital technology
- Easy-to-use manual and automatic video measuring systems
- Systems for the fast and simple non-contact measurement of shafts, cylinders, and threads
Existing customers can learn valuable new programming tips, while prospective customers can find the right solution for their applications.
Locations and dates for the 2013 Western Region Technical Tour are:
- Rowlett, Texas – April 24-25, 2013 – at Crescent Gage and Tool Sales
- Salt Lake City, Utah – May 8-9, 2013 – at Gage Lab Products
- Denver, Colo. – June 5-6, 2013 – at Advanced Coordinate Technology
- Auburn, Wash. – June 26-27, 2013 – at Rosco Precision Machinery
- Irvine, Calif – July 28-29, 2013 – at Pacific Inspection Company
Learn more at www.qvii.com/techtours.