HxGN Live on Location is three events in one – attend any or all of these informative events at Hexagon’s Precision Center in North Kingstown, R.I.
HxGN Live on Location Event Details
SpatialAnalyzer is Coming to your City
Oct. 9, 2013, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Learn about the latest upgrades to SpatialAnalyzer and how advanced capabilities can help you. Topics include:
- Unified Spatial Metrology Network
- Measurement Plans
- Advanced User Tips
- Hands-on Demos & Learning
Leica Automated Solutions Workshop
Oct. 10, 2013, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Laser Tracker Automated Cell - see it in action! Get the latest on automated solutions with 6 Degrees of Freedom technology:
- Measurement strategies for Automated Solutions; efficient combined use of probing and scanning
- Automated inspection – success stories, hardware setup, etc.
- Calibration of robot and machines
- NRK Presentation Spatial Analyzer, SA Automation & SA Machine
- Automation based on emScon TPI
- Try out the new Leica 3D Disto
Open House – Ask the Experts
Oct. 11, 2013, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Explore solutions to fit your unique application. Our wide range of products guarantees a customized fit. Take advantage of hands-on demonstrations of the following:
- Portable Measuring Arms
- New PC-DMIS Touch Software
- New Micro-CT Stent Measurement Package
- White Light Scanner Automated Cell
- Latest In Bridge CMMs
- Multisensor & Optical Systems
- Laser Tracker Systems
Plus, don’t miss….
- Enjoy Oktoberfest fare and festivities on Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Spouses and significant others are encouraged to join
- Prize drawings throughout the event
- Lunch provided daily
- HxGN Live 2014 Annual User Conference event tickets for all attendees
- Complimentary tickets to International Oktoberfest in Newport, Rhode Island (Saturday 12, 2013)
Location: Hexagon Metrology Precision Center, 250 Circuit Dr. North Kingstown, R.I.
For more information or to register, click here.