Competitive Manufacturing Summit Starts Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013; Still Time to Register
Don’t miss this one-day, high-level conference that will insure your company stays ahead of the competition, and equips you with ways to increase your competitive advantage.
Covering manufacturing trends for medical devices, aerospace, energy, and general manufacturing, the Competitive Manufacturing Summit is a must-attend event on Oct. 22, 2013.
- Gain a better understanding of additive manufacturing
- Understand how companies have eliminated their process setting problems, improved traceability, and reduced scrap
- Discover the advantages of vacuum heat-treating
- Learn the benefits of high-pressure coolant and identify the why, when, and how to apply high-pressure coolant
- Hear how many of today's global manufacturers are employing more automation & manufacturing "intelligence"
- Automation is not just for high-volume automotive parts. Learn how one company optimized their machining facility and achieved more than 300% increase in productivity while lowering both labor and overhead costs
Learn more here