Anaheim, California – Methods Machine Tools Inc. will be holding a grand opening at their new, expanded state-of-the-art technology center in Anaheim, Calif., June 25-26, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The 11,400ft2 Methods facility supports operations in Southern California, replacing Methods' previous center located in Buena Park, Calif. Located at 1980 West Corporate Way in Anaheim, the technology center features the latest Methods' machine tools and automation technology, and application experts are based on-site. Machines on display will include Methods’ new line of YASDA precision machining centers, FANUC RoboDrill vertical machining centers & RoboCut wire EDM machines, FEELER high performance machining centers & turning centers, KIWA-Japan horizontal machining centers, and Citizen Swiss turning centers.
The grand opening will also feature seminars presented by industry experts on
- EDM precision for success
- Programming techniques for aerospace manufacturing by Delcam
- Cutting tools for aerospace manufacturing by Sandvik
- 5-axis machining with CAMplete on a FANUC RoboDrill
- Aerospace and medical applications on Swiss machines by Part Maker
- Small tools for aerospace and medical manufacturing by Mitsubishi
In addition, technical representatives will be on hand and visitors will also be able to check out the latest tooling, workholding, software, and accessories on display by participating companies.
For more information or to register for the event, please click here or call 714.521.2507. Pre-register and be entered to win an iPad. Pre-registration will be available until June 20, 2014.
Source: Methods Machine Tools