MAGNET is one of the sponsors of the Competitive Manufacturing Summit, a one-day summit providing manufacturers an in-depth, street-level view for growing their business. Educational sessions will address ways to increase competitive advantage in the new face of manufacturing and today’s economically challenging times.
Among the presentation topics will be:
- Understanding Additive Manufacturing by 3D Vision Technologies
- Machining Intelligently Iscar USA
- Optimizing Machine Tools for Maximum ROI by Royal Products
- Titanium Machining for the Aerospace Industry by Mitsui Seiki
- PRISM: Utilizing Innovation & Local Resources to Experience Growth by MAGNET
The day’s keynote address – Leveraging for Growth – will be delivered by Douglas Woods, President of the Association For Manufacturing Technology.
For more information and to register for the Summit, click here.