“Stay Competitive, Get Ahead” by attending the Competitive Manufacturing Summit in Cleveland, Ohio.
The Competitive Manufacturing Summit will be Oct. 22, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the new GCHI in Cleveland, Ohio. Brought to you by the leading niche publications – Today’s Medical Developments, Aerospace Manufacturing and Design, and Today’s Energy Solutions – attendees will learn new approaches to gain a competitive advantage.
This one-day Competitive Manufacturing Summit provides attendees an in-depth, street-level view for growing their business. Educational sessions will address ways to increase their competitive advantage in the new face of manufacturing and today’s economically challenging times.
- Gain a better understanding of additive manufacturing
- Understand how companies have eliminated their process setting problems, improved traceability, and reduced scrap
- Discover the advantages of vacuum heat treating
- Learn the benefits of high-pressure coolant and identify the why, when, and how to apply high-pressure coolant
- Hear how many of today's global manufacturers are employing more automation & manufacturing "intelligence"
- Automation is not just for high-volume automotive parts. Learn how one company optimized their machining facility and achieved more than 300% increase in productivity while lowering both labor and overhead costs
Click here to register today for a discounted price.