Chicago – Make plans to attend the IMTS 2014 Conferences to learn about Anatomy of a CNC Machine Tool Retrofit.
DATE: Tuesday, September 9 from 9:00 AM - 9:55 AM ROOM: W-192C
SPEAKER: Todd Drane, Marketing Manager, Fagor Automation Corp.
This presentation is about providing to the audience a good sound concept on what you should consider before you choose a CNC Retrofit as your solution, including is your machine a viable candidate and how would the New Technology benefit me. How and what to consider when choosing a Partner for the System Integration. The presentation will also unveil the secrecy of the actual Retrofit and show the Customer what is actually involved with a CNC Retrofit (Including new Servo/Motor System + Feedback System) We would also discuss the type of costs they should expect to see and how to appropriately compare quotes.
- What to consider of your Machine Tool before choosing a CNC Retrofit
- What to consider before choosing your Retrofitter/Integrator
- What CNC Technology features to consider before choosing your CNC (Then vs Now changes in Technology)
- What you need to know that is accomplished during a Retrofit
- Cost considerations / calculations
- How to insure a successful launch of your new CNC Technology
The educational and informative conferences run Sept. 8-11, 2014 in the West Building, Level 1. To register for this or any session, visit www.imts.com/education/imtsconference.html.