Chicago – Make plans to attend the IMTS 2014 Conferences to learn about Experiencing Accelerated Business Growth.
DATE: Wednesday, September 10 from 1:15 PM - 2:10 PM ROOM: W-193B
SPEAKER: Tim Winard, Chief Operating Officer, Kitagawa - North Tech Inc.
The premise of the presentation uses the following truth¹ to assist manufacturing end users to recognize that there are a tremendous number of solutions available to them that would lead to business greatness if only they were exposed to such. We would be sharing with the audience real world examples of how tapping into examples of things you “don’t know… what you don’t know” would contribute much more production throughput, but more importantly the profitability of such.
- Why “Lean” manufacturing doesn’t always generate the desired returns
- The impact of the company’s constraint and what it’s costing you
- How to create a culture of accountability and profit from it
- The power of the “weak link”
- How to expose no less than 30% capacity in any company
The educational and informative conferences run Sept. 8-11, 2014 in the West Building, Level 1. To register for this or any session, visit www.imts.com/education/imtsconference.html.