The new Snap-on Industrial Brands catalog includes detailed information on more than 7,100 professional tool and equipment items – a 15% increase from its previous edition.
The new 596-page catalog, coined Catalog 2, includes a complete listing of Bahco’s bandsaw blade offering (more than 275 blades), making it easier to specify the correct bandsaw blade for technicians’ exact application. The catalog also contains Snap-on Industrial Brands’ full assortment of tool storage, torque tools, hand tools, and specialty products – giving industrial technicians the biggest selection of tools and equipment available on the market today.
Features of the Snap-on Industrial Brands Catalog 2 include:
• Full selection of tools within the Snap-on Industrial Brands family of tools: Bahco, Williams, and CDI Torque Products
• New selection of master tool sets designed specifically for the petroleum, oil, and natural gas markets
• Tool storage identification guide to select the best tool storage unit for every application
• Detailed information on hammers, punches, chisels, prybars, and other specialty tools and equipment
• Large color photos of thousands of tools and equipment items with easy-to-read information on product code, sizes and descriptions
• Torque charts and useful information on the principles of torque and how to apply it to everyday applications
• Product code index and alphabetical tool index to pinpoint exact page number for specific tools and equipment